1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave them a comment.
6. Let the tagger know their entry is up.
Well, that part is out of the way - at least for now.
Since this is the Christmas season I am going to list some things about me that apply this time of the year.
1. Really do enjoy the candle light service at church on Christmas eve.
2. We have stockings hung for the cats.
3. Cookies are my favorite dessert - not only at Christmas - but all year long.
4. I have a collection of Santas - I started collection several years ago...I add one each year. Have also received some from family and friends. Sizes range from 2 inches to 10 inches. Very inexpensive ones...like Dollar store because they have (or had) the style I like. The collection is now about 30.
5. Leon and I do not exchange gifts at Christmas - we get practically anything we want through the year...well what we can afford. I have all the diamonds I want (thanks to Leon) and he has a garage full of big boy toys...you know the power stuff made by Black & Decker or other such named companies.
6. Red, green, and gold are my favorite decorating colors for Christmas...perhaps a bit of white.
You know what I have decided - well some rules don't have to be followed...I am not tagging any particular person....if you want to participate just do it! There are so many things going on at this time of the year...I certainly don't want to bog anyone down with another "have to" and no time to do it.
So - in closing - MERRY CHRISTMAS - May God bless you in many ways!