Sunday, September 30, 2007

Last Chapter

The lawn tractor is back home.

The store called Friday and said all repairs were completed. I told them I did not know exactly when we could pick it up. With our pick-up still in the ding and paint shop we would have to borrow one from Howard...and borrow Jay's trailer again.
Plus we already had plans for Friday.

Anyway, Leon did the required borrowing and brought it back here. This all happened on Saturday morning.

Later in the day Leon mowed...the yard looks so nice now!

2 comments:

bakinbabe said...

I am glad it is back home and that Leon got to use it. I am sure it seems all is right with the world now.

tuesday said...

Hey Amelia, it's me :)

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I thought I'd return the favor.

That sure was a saga with the tractor. Glad Leon finally has it back home!

Beautiful garden pictures in your earlier posts, and I love the colors you chose for your quilt. I look forward to reading more of your musings in the future!