Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Facebook Problems

Yes, I will admit I am on the computer several times a day - checking for new blog postings and the latest status of friends on face book.

However, the last few days have been terrible with the service of face book. True, we don't pay anything for this privilege ~ but one would think the owners-programmers or whomever is in charge would get their ducks in a row (an old saying) before making such major changes in the appearance and operation.

At least, a message could be sent to each of us advising us of certain problems and they are aware of them and it will be corrected as soon as possible. No, we hear nothing but the frustration of our "friends" wondering why we never respond with a comment or like...

If you don't use face book - then this post will be meaningless.

Good night, sweet dreams...or if you read this in morning...drink an extra cup of coffee and think of me.



Amelia

9 comments:

Amanda said...

I never fully understood the saying 'a love/hate relationship' before I got involved in computing. Thus far I've resisted the Facebook temptation, as I already spend quite enough time on the computer.

Three Birds Inspired said...

I am so totally unimpressed with FB and the new changes are horrible. The only reason I am on is because of my children and my upcoming BIG class reunion.

Christina said...

I'm with you on this. It has been hard for me to adjust to also.

I love keeping up with family and friends on facebook. I've connected with so many people that I haven't seen for twenty years or more. It's wonderful.

Darlene said...

I am still resisting Facebook because I feel like I spend enough time at the computer with my blog. I bet eventually I will end up on it. I am constantly getting told I need to join.

Val said...

I have a facebook acct but do very very little on it. Someone asked me to open one so we could communicate and then she never responded. Isn't that funny? But there is a lot of people that found me including YOU! Love it!

Judi said...

Hi Amelia
I hear you! I don't use Facebook much but it seems there are always changes and things become difficult and just a pain. I can't be bothered with all the new "fancy" kind of stuff they stick on there.
have a wonderful day and Valentine's weekend.
Judi

StitchinByTheLake said...

I got on Facebook because of a high school reunion like someone earlier said. I've stayed on but don't check it but 2 or 3 times a week. But I hate the changes so that will be probably less and less. blessings, marlene

Dorothy said...

What a lovely blog..and I have the best husband too and it's wonderful.

Happy Valentines Day..

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

julieQ said...

I don't do the facebook thing yet, but I hear it is so fun. I am sorry about the service woes, hope it all straightens out soon.