Friday, September 25, 2009

Something new

I love to look at other people's blogs and check out what crafts/projects/makeovers, etc they are doing. Spotted one done by Angie at The Happy Homebody and I thought I could handle that one easily enough.
100_2042 Three dimensional pumpkin - simple - cut pumpkin - put scrapbook paper in frame - glue on pumpkin. Hardest part will be to decide where you want to display it. Who knows how many times I will move it before it finally finds a home that I like.

Reasons for liking this project...inexpensive (you know how I like bargains), original (well, sort of) you won't find them in the local Wal-Mart, Dollar Tree, or Dollar Store...but the main reason it was fun.

What is your latest project!

10 comments:

Hazel said...

What a cute idea , I can see three of these frames hanging side by side in the kitchen with different fruits or veggies on them .Seems simpile enough , even for me .

Darlene said...

Hi Amelia,

I LOVE it! I saw that on Angie's blog and you did a GREAT job with it! I sadly have not done any crafty projects lately. I have to be in the mood and I can't seem to get there (or maybe I just have enough stuff around already!!!!!).

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!♥

Christina said...

I love it. This is a darling idea. Also love your cobalt blue jar. It looks really dramatic with the orange.

I also found a crow at the dollar tree this year. It was the last one.
My old one was starting to shed his feathers everywhere. : )

Granny Lyn said...

One more reason,,,its adorable! what a good idea with anything, really, that could be cut in half...better than just laying the object on a table!

Val said...

This is so cute! I love it. Well, my latest project is my Granny. Selling her quilts is taking a lot of my time but I absolutely love seeing her little face when I tell her that I sold another one. Watch for my Give away. I hope to post it tomorrow or Sunday.

Tardevil said...

Too cute! I'm looking for some craft ideas for my daughter's b-day party, and that just might work, so thanks! LOL!

julieQ said...

I like that idea! Inexpensive and very cute for the season. Thank you for sharing the idea.

Hunter said...

Such pretty colors. And it really looks like you're having a good time decorating.

Best regards,
Darilyn

joyh82 said...

What a cute project, love it!

Jen said...

I really like this idea!

Here is a craft that is easy breezy I did last year. copy and paste this in your browser to see my post from last year on it.

http://unglazed.blogspot.com/2008/10/build-pumpkin.html