Monday, January 19, 2009

Observation


The older I get the more my body looks like the letter "O".

Yes, I have gained some weight in the past couple of years....all has settled in my mid-section.

But on a good note...after some extensive testing this past Friday I found out I have no blockage at all with my arteries. This sure makes me feel better after the trip to the emergency room in mid December...at this point looks like my gall bladder was giving me problems and not my heart. Praise the Lord!

You all take care...enjoy the week and all the blessings possible,

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad to hear that you have no serious health problems. On the plus side, I reckon that the older you get the easier it is to carry a little extra weight - at least that's what Christopher keeps telling me! Is he just being kind do you think?

homegrownsongwritersalabama said...

Amelia, I'm so happy everything is okay....I had the same symptoms and it was my gallbladder...had that removed about 8 years ago. I need to lose some weight. Won't go into that though! LOL!

Michelle said...

Well, either I haven't been paying close enough attention, or someone was keeping some secrets all to herself!

Amelia,I am so glad you got a clean bill of health. The O shape is nothing....just forget about it. There are other things to think about...I know, cuz I've had that shape all my life!

Blessings, my friend!
Michelle

Christina said...

Glad to hear there is not a blockage. Always great to hear good news in the health dept.

I am also and O shape---or really maybe a big block shape.

Bo said...

Hi Amelia...I've been wondering about you since it's been a bit since you've posted. Glad to hear some good health news...LOL.. (O)round is a shape! Take care! ;-) Bo

Kristie said...

Great news!!!! I'm glad to hear that all went well!
Kristie